14 May 2015

The Woman in me!

I am a woman. I am not pretty. I have a deformed nose, a flattened face and moderate eyes. Yet I know you will stare at me and I will make it worth your while. Being an ugly woman, the thing that I’ve learnt is that nobody gives you power, you just take it. So I am strong, smart, crafty. I just don’t give life, I can give you love, respect, gratitude only if I believe you. You man! You think its just your world, but I will make my space in it after all, men can’t wear dresses, but we women, can wear the pants.

I am a woman. Whatever you give me, I will multiply and enlarge it. I will pour my love on you to make you a man out of that beast. So if you are my husband, I will not hide behind your back. I will be that strong woman that everyone knew would make it through the worst, that fearless woman who would dare to do anything, that independent woman who didn't need a man and that woman who never backed down.

A BEAUTIFUL PAINTING WITH A BEAUTIFUL CONTEXT...

- By Arupriya Sen

3 comments:

  1. Its not the nose that completes you..
    Its not the eyes that completes you..
    Its not the lips that completes you...
    Its is the "you", that completes you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww!!well said.. hope others think this way too :-)

    ReplyDelete